Friday, July 6, 2012

Fractured Fairy Tales Show


Hey! My friend Sandra invited me to participate in a group show full of AMAZING people this weekend. Its a Fairy Tale themed group featuring work by:

Roque Ballesteros  Brigette Barriger  Lorelay Bove  Megan Brain  Drake Brodahl, Becky Dreistadt  Anna Chambers  Joey Chou  Sandra Equihua Sadie Figueroa, Genevive Godbout  Helena Garcia  Rex Hackelberg  Alex Kirwan  Dan Krall, Amanda Kindregan  Leticia Lacey  Brittney Lee  Deanna Marsigliese  Annette Marnat, Rhode Montijo  Leo Matsuda  Martin Ontiveros  Pete Oswald  Jorge Ramirez, Israel Sanchez  Don Shank  Ann Shen  Gabe Swarr  Becca Stadtlander, Joel Trussell  Nate Wragg  Johnny Yanok and myself!

I dropped off my work yesterday and definitely felt humbled / privileged / intimidated to hang with such massive talent. 

My piece is called "Wolf Grove", its 18 x 24 inches watercolor and ink... Below is a hackily assembled scan of the whole thing and some crops of it...





The opening for the show is 7:00 this Saturday, July 7th at the WWA gallery - 9517 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232

No comments:

Post a Comment